Joomla! is a Content Management System and is for a start not complicated. Joomla makes it easy for non-technical people to create professional and dynamic websites.
Because it has been developed with the masses in mind. You do not need any programming knowledge such as HTML or PHP to use Joomla for web creation. Joomla! is easy to install, simple to manage, and reliable. Using Joomla! is like using a word-processing program.
Within minutes, you can add the following features:
2. User Registration
3. Simple Contact Forms
4. News feeds
5. Photo Galleries
6. built-in search functionality
7. Content Rating Systems
and many more
It will set you back tens of thousands of rands if a web designer should create the above features.
There are over 3000 extensions which will provide all sorts of functionality and features for your website.
You just plug it in and configure it.
Organization will be in control of their websites; different people will be able to contribute content, the design of the site can be changed in minutes using Joomla!
In a nutshell, you can set up a fully-fledged website in one day, if you have the content.
What Will Be Covered?
– Creating a local webserver using LAMP
– Running the Joomla Installation Wizard
– The frontend and the backend of a Joomla-powered website
– Organising your content
– Creating sections, categories and content articles
– Creating menu items
– The Front Page component
– Installing Joomla extensions
– Inserting images into content
– Managing content through the frontend and backend
– Joomla templates
– Uploading the website to a web hosting service (company).
– and more…
On: Thursday, August 14th, 2008
5:00 PM – 8:00 PM WIB
Online using Webinar for presentation and Yahoo Messenger for voice & chat
Rp 50 ribu